Friday, July 9, 2010

SOTS!!!


So in 25 days I'll be going to the SOTS Band Camp!!! Band Camp will be from August 3rd through August 9th. Classes will begin on the 11th! I'll be getting my degree in Music Education ( Instrumental ). I'm really stoked about the whole thing. It's almost surreal I guess you could say. I just ordered my marching band shoes & gloves! I'll pay for the actual uniform, helmet, & Band shirt at Band Camp. Excited to see what the show will be. ^_^ On a somewhat different note (tee hee), I should really try to post more stuff on here. So much has happened in the past couple of months, it's crazy really. Well, I need to get some sleep now. Need to practice my Trumpet tomorrow and go run and then off to work from 2-8. So until next time....



Live Life

No comments:

Post a Comment